Friday, June 12, 2009

MoccaFest, streamo, and a new hub.

Hello all,
I am happy to say that MoccaFest was a terrific experience. This being my first event of this type (on the other side of the table) I didn't totally know what to expect, but it was great. I was able to meet some people and sell some things and just generally get my work out there a little. I also drew my first convention sketch for someone (a little girl, who told me my sketch was amazing... big smile). Thank you to Allison, Collin, Brian, Sophia and Jean for making the table experience fun and successful. I hope we all can do this again sometime and somewhere.
So, as people were taking my business card from MoccaFest I realized that they may be actually going to 25footclown.com, and that I should actually kinda make a page for them to see. So I kinda did. Previously the address took you to this very blog, but now it takes you to a page that is essentially a collection of links to the places my stuff resides all over the internet... or a "hub" if you will. I just like the word hub.
And finally, a couple days ago my first streamo collection arrived from the printer! I am excited, it turned out well. It contains over 300 streamo comics, every one ever created through 2008. I have a limited supply that I'll be selling in person at events or wherever, and soon it will be available for sale online as well. I'll keep everyone informed as to the specifics soon. Have a good one, I'm off to bed.

Your pal,
Chris

No comments: