Tuesday, June 2, 2009

MoccaFest 2009!



Hello there!
MoccaFest is this weekend, and I'll be exhibiting! This is my first time having a table at a comic convention, so I'm pretty jazzed. I'll have my usual stuff like buttons, stickers, prints and what not.... but if the gods be willing I'll have some comics to sell too (and snazzy business cards). There have been some shipping issues, but everything should make it in just under the wire. I'll be sharing the table with some very talented people:

- Allison Braun, comic creator and printmaker.
- Maria Calderone, illustator and printmaker.
- Brian Rubin, writer of Coptopus comic.
- Collin David, artist of Coptopus comic.

If you happen to be in the New York City area this weekend you should stop in and say hi and have a gander. All the info is on the card above.

Your pal,
Chris

No comments: